Here is my steps:
1. Locate to this entry:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Terminal Server\TSAppAllowList
2. Navigate to fDisabledAllowList value in the right pane, set its value as “1”.
3. Add new key under TSAppAllowList, named Applications.
4. Add new key under Applications, named anything you want(here is “123456”).
5. Create two new String Values for “123456”, named “Name” and “Path“. Their value are as below:
After that, Remote connection to that host computer from your guest computer.
Make sure the connection is fine. And then save the RDP connection to a RDP file.
Open the RDP file with the Notepad, and then modify and add those 4 entries:
1. Modify remoteapplicationmode:i:0 to remoteapplicationmode:i:1
2. Add remoteapplicationprogram:s:Notepad
3. Add disableremoteappcapscheck:i:1
4. Add alternate shell:s:rdpinit.exe
Afterward, save the RDP file, double click it would launch the RemoteAPP.